Sunday, November 25, 2012

Another Downfall.....

My life is a constant struggle and I am about to lose it.............



Yes I thought I made some progress the other days, but yesterday I experienced another downfall again :( The worst thing about it is that I actually can't explain what the reason or cause is.

I feel overwhelmed because of too many tasks, assignments and things I really want to do, but I always fail - mostly because I have no energy to pursue it until I succeed. My head is a complete clusterfuck with too many thoughts and worries on my mind, which prevent me from staying focused.

I guess I am somehow floating through this life - no seriously I think life passes me. I always have to remember the lyrics "...everybody dies but not everybody lives" of "Moments 4 Life" from Nicki Minaj feat. Drake. How true this line is and it really applies on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment