Friday, November 23, 2012

Progress Update

Today is Friday and I want to share a short progress update on my journey on how to get rid of the depression. I had no real bad day and felt better the whole week since years. Maybe it is, because I follow my short-term plans exactly how I described it or just the fact that I started to express my feelings and talk about my problems even if it is just for a very small audience or myself :-P

I am listing to a lot of good mood music the last days (mostly German music) and I also like to watch some inspirational, uplifting and motivational speeches like the one with Eric Thomas (The Hip Hop Preacher) featuring the athlete Giavanni Ruffin from Takenodaysoff. Feel free to post some more music and motivational speeches in the comments ;-)

How Bad do you Want it? Yes, I want it really really really bad!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment